gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Heloise
08-15-2019, 06:05 PM
'Rose' was quite as she regarded the woman. anyone else would have let her do another task, but it was too entertaining to watch her squirm. she would not let her request go without a fight. or at least, more lies. she adapted a furrowed brow, shifting her weight uncomfortably against the ground and not meeting the other's eyes. "I know not where else it grows" the girl admitted softly "else I would gather elsewhere." a fluent enough manipulation. she knew at least two other locations it would happen to grow.

"it is a prudent pain reliever" she pressed still in her quiet tone, not quite pressuring but stressing the importance of the poison. oh yes, it was quite potent as a pain reliever. one would never feel anything else again... "and very important that I gather some before winter comes" her eyes strayed around the swamp with a sad smile "but if I leave for very long, someone else will steal my herb stocks and my den. I have no one else to rely on until you came along."

she shut her eyes in a defeated manner. "but if you cannot go, I will do without. I will find another herb that hopefully does the trick." let's see if this Deity was a good little trooper and did come to the aid of the apparent needful being.

"3/3 healing thread. 3/3 meeting new wolf"