gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-15-2019, 07:06 PM
they didn't exactly have a lot growing up in a cave. Thaddeus would frown, furrowing his brows as he tried to remember what Theodora had taught him. 'One day, I won't be here, Thaddy' she had said, not knowing how soon that would be. he had scoffed at her attempts to care about him. it was only by the lavender's scent that he would pause rifling through the plains. the purple flower bloomed in a few patches, causing the young man to arch a brow. he remembered once, when he was very young... his sister had given him a piece of lavender to calm him down. he failed to recall what had started it, but she called it a 'chill pill'. of course, right now there was perhaps a better term for that. an anti-anxiety medication. he knew you could wash with lavender to calm down, but he didn't know how to extract the oil. he was too inexperienced. but he did know someone could take it to sleep too.

his mind was very troubled lately. if he gathered some, he could take it back to Olympia and make a sleeping pill. the pure-bloods had better stock than him simply nosing about the plains alone. but he didn't know what else went into a sleeping pill. lavender was...

lavender was.. it was just one of those universal plants. too vast for his small mind to recall certain things. "what are you?" caused his head to turn. he saw a pretty little girl a few paces away, having dropped her bundle of herbs to speak to him. "A mistake" he'd sneer almost sadly as he replied to her. he didn't need to be reminded of his mixed blood and how the desirable appearance of the twins had led to them being captured. his eyes dropped to her bundle, wondering if he could take them from her but decided against it. he didn't know if they were harmful, and as much as it'd be amusing to watch Chrysanthos' eyes widened with horror if he was presented them... he shook the thought away. "what're ya doin' with those, eh?" he'd give a nod to her flowers. they all looked the same to him.

"970/1500 words"
sleeping pill mentioned

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it