gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-15-2019, 07:09 PM

Banshee absently ran her tongue over her upper teeth as she watched her aunt with beaming blue eyes. The babe seemed to be almost skeptical of the odd lady as she began speaking. She wrinkled her nose in response as thoughts lulled over the festival. I did meet some nice Wolves like Iroh and Heloise. But, that was not why Banshee was seeking out assistance. "Yes, the time of my life." Her voice was flat as a board and her eyes hung heavy with irritation. If I wanted small talk I'd go find that yappy slave, Zeyadayada or whatever her name was..

After a moment the girl took in a long breath. As Luce finished speaking a nod could be seen from the nearly one year old femme. "Yes, I was too promised some sort of transformation but i never imagined pain in my upper jaw being a symptom." Banshee took a moment to think over what could be happening to her. An image of Sirius flashed into her mind and her eyes went wide. "Do you think.. something is growing from my gums?" The babe immediately opened her jaws and tilted her head up for Luce to take a peek.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]