Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-15-2019, 07:37 PM

It did not take long for someone to meet her at the borders. As her crimson eyes fell upon the male trotting her way a supple smile slipped across her inky lips. Andromeda stood slowly and took a step forward to greet the male. Her slim cranium lowered into a gentle bow before raising once again. The Wolf before her was massive in comparison to an average Wolf and much taller then Andro herself. Though, his scent was what really brought forth a raised brow. He smelled so much of home but also very much of the lands they were in now. But, he also had the taste of an alpha, which was confirmed by his prompted vocals. Beaufort. After little hesitation the femme offered her own elegant yet strong tones, "It is truly a pleasure, Pegasus Beaufort." With a flutter of charcoal lashes against blood red eyes the fae revealed her own name. "I am Andromeda Atai Vysiresh, formerly of Tricensimae." A pause. "The scent of home drew me to your territory. It seems my nose led me in the right direction." Her smile seemed to brighten with her delightful vocals. "Would be so kind as to fill me in on this Olympia."

"speak."