size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-15-2019, 08:08 PM

he felt weird.

like, the world was spinning. it wasn't the herbs and it wasn't the poultice. Thad had fully been aware he had no idea where he had been going, only that he had been away from the cave. everything he once knew was gone in an instant. he felt lost, maybe that was the word. he was lost. everything was so new and scary around him. as the pure-blood applied the poultice to him, he'd take the time to avoid eye-contact and look around. "den? I.. have nowhere..." he admitted softly, refusing to look at the man.

there was no name he could think of to call the trees and fruit above him. he knew basic speech and basic things. the herbs that Chrysanthos had told him were lost already on his mind. though he had sobbed before in the presence of the pure-blood, he felt his eyes stinging with fear. he didn't know what a pack was, what Olympia was, only that he was suspicious. "are... a-are ya gonna keep me there?" his voice was hoarse and dehydrated already. his tongue felt fat.

he wanted to know if he could leave. Thad hadn't escaped, hadn't used his sister's desperation, for the sake of being re-captured. eyeing the deer pelt, he'd struggle to pull himself toward it but was gonna be quick to flee if the man told him yes. he wasn't as valuable as a female mutt, but he was still 'of value' in some circles.

""

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it