gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-15-2019, 08:08 PM

Chrysanthos set the marsh mallow down on a large stone and settled down next to the fire, taking a moment to enjoy watching the flames dance before his vision. He wasn't sure if there was a way to speed up settling them down into coals. He thought about throwing a bit of water on them but he didn't want to risk smothering the flames entirely. He didn't want to risk through one of his hides over it either in case they were burned. Maybe he could add some stones?

He turned when he heard movement and saw his patient exiting the den. He smiled warmly in greeting. "Good afternoon. Feeling any better? If you're hungry I can grab you something from the kill pile." Chrys turned his attention back to the fire. "Well, I've heard of healers extracting the benefits of herbs in heated water that can be cooled and drank so I'm trying to figure out how to do that." He reached up a paw to tap lightly at the dried marsh mallow. "I want to make a tisane of this if I can." Pulling himself up he pulled out another ceramic bowl from his pack as Bolla hopped over to assist. "By the way, I'm not sure I got your name. I'm Chrysanthos, what do you call yourself?"