gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-15-2019, 08:56 PM
"well," she replied, pricking her ears forward. "weren't you told what prize you won? By midwinter I should have some lovely horns sprouting from my skull... and I can certainly feel them growing," she said dryly. Her head was aching almost nonstop, but it made sense if her body was truly working hard on forming new bone. It was almost like a growth spurt - except it would certainly be bloody when they finally broke through the skin. Trying to ignore the gory thoughts that invaded her brain, she fixed Banshee with a look.

"it's very possible. Although it may be painful, I would suggest finding some larger bones to gnaw on. It will massage your gums and encourage whatever is brewing in your bones to break through. Soon it will be winter, and there will be plenty of snow and bits of ice to suck on," Luce added, smiling encouragingly. Ashen was growing strong. Their ranks had grown with the addition of the new litters, and although she was a sour little thing, Banshee was growing into a fine young female. The pack was something to be proud of.

"lucretia mutters..."