gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
08-16-2019, 01:44 AM
She had spoken briefly with her uncle Torin about her desires… wanting to see the world… and with the promise of a safe return ‘cilla had left Lirim again. Her heart was divided between Lirim and Osiris… the freedom of travel and joy her dearest friend brought her. For now she hadn’t made an official decision on what she’d do… it’d come.

The days still had warmth to them despite autumn’s arrival… not that ‘cilla minded. Winter would come all too quickly and the desire to explore would wane. Survival would need to be at the forefront of their goals. With the sun beginning to set there was a shift in the breeze. It’d be getting cooler soon…

“I’m alright… just thinking a little.” They had been quiet for a while, enjoying each other’s company. “You know, once we get past the gorge Lirim is, well, pretty much right there.” She shifted her bicolored gaze to him.

“Could be about time I introduced you to my family.” She gave a sheepish smile. “I’m sure Uncle Torin would love to meet you… and… we could go find out where my brother is too. Maybe go visit him as well.” Priscilla shifted closer to Osiris, drawing comfort from his presence.

“Would you be up for that?”