Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-16-2019, 10:52 AM

He took a deep breath as the a bit of nerves started to settle in. He was perhaps nervous because he wasn't sure what Heloise would think about him bringing homena stray pup. They were just starting their lives together, and he didn't want to do anything to upset her too much. But he had also made a promise to the alabaster child before he had met Heloise, and if there was one thing that he kept true to himself was keeping to his promises as much as possible. He turned to look at Altair as she said she was ready, and in the moments between that and his howl, he waited with a pounding heart for his mate.

Heloise arrived promptly and she nuzzled his cheek in an affectionate greeting before asking about the girl at his side. Clearing his throat, he would speak. "Heloise, I'd like you to meet Altair. I found her before I claimed Winterfell, and promised her I'd take her under my wing. She wants to be an alpha someday," He glanced to the child and smiled, a quick wink thrown her way before continuing. "Altair, I'd like for you to meet Heloise, my mate."

"Acere"||Winter