Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-16-2019, 12:49 PM

Like every morning, Zee came early to visit her Empress and little masters. Her head poked into the den and she gave a polite knock, though let herself in before the response was given. It was not an act of insubordination, only that the routine was the same every day and Deathbelle was surely expecting her. A worker did not ask permission to begin their shift, and neither did the small slave.

She moved into the palace and made her way through the rooms to find her Empress and the little ones. At the threshold, she softly spoke past the door so that Deathbelle might have some warning of her approach. "I'm here, mistress." Light paws brought her past the hide door and into the Empress' chambers.

In her mouth was a small bundle of leaves wrapped around some herbs, and she placed it in one of the room's lifted recesses so that the pups might not dig around in it. "I brought you dandelion and lavender, to rub into your feet and help your muscle aches." She'd not consider herself a healer in any way, but she'd been sure to learn as much as she could from Lucretia to treat Deathbelle's individual ailments.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.