ardent

All My Lovin'

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2013, 07:33 PM

He knew how important it was for her to have her mother here, supporting her, helping her figure out names and such things that mothers did, and it saddened him to know that he would never have that. At least, not with her real mother anyway. Silent, the darker woman who had agreed to marry them, was a wonderful adopted mother for his wife, at least from the things he'd heard about her. He could understand how now she would worry about her mother, since she didn't have much else to do, but he hoped once the children came, that she wouldn't be worried about her blood mother anymore. Silent would be much more of a mother and surely she would love to come around and help out with the babies, he was sure of it.

That's really the only name I'm certain of though. I will just have to wait and meet them. I don't even know if we'll have a girl. From the look of my stomach they're all strapping young lads. He chuckled, bumping her growing belly gently with his muzzle. Well whether they be all girls, all boys or a mixture of the two, I will love every single last one of them with all of my heart. And I'm sure they will love you, their beautiful mother, so much more. He lifted his head, smiling down lovingly at his wife, still unable to believe that he had been so lucky in finding such an amazing woman like her.

Talk like this