size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
08-16-2019, 04:01 PM
Rhyme was allowing himself to get too close. He had a list two oaks high of reasons he should not be in such a... romantic setting with the dainty she wolf. Tana hadn’t been gone a full season and here he was. He turned his features towards her as she addressed his words incredulously. ”I know, I’m terrible.” He played along as dark ears fell to his skull as blue and lavender gaze took in her twinkling gaze. He felt his face grow hotter as he shifted his gaze from her quickly. His tail lashed in shame as he felt his heartbeat with a fluster. What was she doing to him?

The slate alpha turned back to her as she added her quip, the two of them were getting to know each other quite well. He felt himself grow ashamed at his actions and he shied his gaze away from hers. He couldn’t let himself fall for her. He had to focus on his kids, and on Abaven. ”Maybe we shouldn’t be.” He muttered to himself as he pretended to focus on catching some more fireflies. ”What do you think of the festival?” He asked, trying to change the direction of their conversation.