gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-16-2019, 10:10 PM

help him because he wanted to? he saw the mutt was hurt and had done it cause he just did that? it made... "wha - that makes no sense!" Thaddeus blurted out, raising his brows at the pure-blood. nobody helped for the sake of helping. as much as his own words might seem like no sense to Chrysanthos, his position and history were one of shock. nobody had ever helped him out aside from Theodora, and he always assumed that was because they were family. but he wasn't family to this guy. they were strangers. there was no obligation to help.

Thad still sat as elegantly as possible for someone who had just tumbled to the earth like a drunk. "why waste precious herbs and supplies on me? yer pack needs 'em more than me" it made absolutely no sense to him. he growled again, frustrated and pinned his floppy ears against his head. "why... why did someone have to die for me to finally get help?" he mostly whispered this to himself, but the wolf was close enough to hear it. Thad felt tears sting his eyes - he hadn't wept for his sister yet. he always assumed he was stronger than that.

because deep down, Thaddeus knew that Theodora was more deserving of help than he ever was.

""

thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it