Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-16-2019, 11:56 PM
Osiris smiled as he kept a close eye on his friend. He had been thinking about the short time they had been together, but, he did appreciate the larger wolf's company. She always seemed to make him happy whenever she was around, and at least they could be traveling partners for a time. The lands were always safer when there was another with you, he knew that for a fact at least as he gave a content sigh.

His crown turned when Priscilla spoke, her baritones sweet and gentle as she asked her questions and how she wished to introduce him to her family. It would certainly be a nice gesture and he wouldn't be upset about the idea. He wished his brother was around so he could at least introduce Priscilla to him, but, at the same time he was kind of glad Chalemagne wasn't with him. Since he was smaller than he was, Osiris was always the butt end of his jokes and knew for sure Chale would surely embarrass him as he heaved a sigh of uncertainty to himself.

"I would be happy to meet your family, I'm sure the visit will be rather nice," the smaller male assured as his tail wagged happily, staying rather close to the she-wolf as he gave her an assuring nuzzle. "I'd have to introduce you to my brother as well...once we find each other that is," he spoke, giving a playful smirk in her direction to try and lighten the mood a little more.