gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-22-2013, 08:19 PM
Aria Corvi

Aria would chuckle at Siarvon's words, giving a nod of her head with a raised brow. It would take a lot to surprise him but she would still manage somehow, she had a way with him, sometimes being the only one to get something out of him when they were younger. And just like back then her heart was starting to speed up, aching at the sight of the man. She had missed him during the time they were separated, even more since the day he had showed up at the borders and she could barely catch him since then. It was like the world wanted to mess with her.

Her head seemed to raise a bit more when he said Ludicael was peaceful and that he was surprised by her venturing here and rising in ranks. Cocky?No, she was just playing. Aria was proud of her rank and would love to show it off, but there was that part of her who didn't want to be that cocky wolf that people hated. No, she was the friendly one, thinking herself equal with her friends in the pack.

Something about his comment brought a small pain to her heart, making her think of what caused her to come all the way here, what made her climb and have the high rank she now walked with. He didn't know she left because her father and brother did, because her mother grew ill and passed away. She had come to start a new life, to become something and to be the wolf others looked up to.

She pushed her thoughts aside, there was no way she would bring herself down with the past when she should be happy to finally catch her old friend. To finally be able to spend some time together. She had noticed his silence though when she touched his nose, chuckling to herself as she skipped away from him, stump of a tail wiggling behind her. It was amusing to see his reaction, and she hoped to see more of this while they were together.

As he motioned for her to head towards the beach the shewolf gave a nod of her head, making her way over and walking along side the male. Why has it been so long? His voice reached her ears, causing them to twitch. Aria shrugged her shoulders, green orbs running along the shore.

Seems like the world wanted to keep us apart, I've been trying to catch you but kept missing. She shook her head with a smirk before looking into his green gaze. I have missed you Siarvon, what happened to you back then? One day you were there in our secret spot, then the next I couldn't find you anywhere. She asked, a seriousness coming into her usual friendly tone. She seriously wanted to know what happened, wanted to know why he left without saying goodbye. She was with her mother a few days, trying to hide the fact that her father and brother abandoned them, that her mother's insanity was causing her body great harm. One day she called for him,expecting him to answer right away like he usually did, but his howl never came.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3