Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
08-17-2019, 01:50 PM
The big adult introduced herself quickly and as Tyrian had suspected, they were related. "Oh yeah, I knew Chaos had a girl." He thought it for a second and then chortled with a grin, "That means Alarr and I are YOUR uncles too!" Things just kept getting more and more complicated, but since some of the others were struggling to keep up he was going to pretend he was finding it all confusing. "And don't you worry, I will," he said to Lyra with a crooked smirk.

To Alarr, he said in exasperation, "Her dad is Ashmedai, duh." After a beat he added something sure to rile his niece up, "Dunno about no pirate king, though, because that would make her a princess and she's not no princess." He eyed Sparrow up and down, trying to see if he could goad her into another fight. She liked to claim she was a pirate something or other a lot, and he liked to deny her piratehood. It was an ongoing dispute they'd had since she'd adopted the pirate moniker.

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.