Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
08-17-2019, 02:17 PM
He wasn't sure if it was or not, but he guessed not. That's what made it so weird in his book. Tyrian shrugged, then said, "I don't think it is, but I guess it doesn't matter."

Small as her compliment may have been, it was just the kind of ego stroking Tyrian needed. He smirked at her, his tail wagging gently, and said, "Thanks, Sioban's a nice name too. Very pretty."

He glanced back at Zahir, who now lay in the wet sand watching the pups. "Oh yeah, this is Zahir. She's supposed to be digging too and because she isn't, all we've gotten is this smelly log."

The slander was enough to goad Zahir into responding. "No," she said firmly. "You are the one who's competing therefore only you have to dig."

Tyrian rolled his eyes and cast a meaningful glance in Sioban's direction. "Well, I'm done digging now so it doesn't matter." But what to do? The beach was boring with just him and Zahir. His eyes lit up as he looked at Sioban. "What are you doing here? Anything fun?"

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.