gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
08-17-2019, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2019, 04:07 PM by Samara.)

Samara Klein

Samara rolled her eyes as Rhyme teased her. "If you're going to be a smartass then I pick chewing, then talking." She would ignore his protests as she began to tend to him, clearing soot carefully from the center of his cranium outwards. Stopping every few seconds to check the skin on areas she'd cleaned, making sure she wasn't missing some injuries she'd need to tend. "If you let me check to make sure you're not injured then I promise I'll leave you alone and you'll be free to get back to wherever your needed." She said, keeping her tone even, solidly logical even if she felt some amount of bitterness over his determination to get away from her.

He did aquece to to her suggestion about his favorite childhood memory. The woman bit down on her desire to prop too much into that nugget of his past he'd let loose, something she didn't know about yet. Samara decided she'd ignore his mummbled comment. But she couldn't fail to notice the way his speech trailed off. "Hey! Tell me about your sister." Samara said, moving onto cleaning off his neck and shoulder, though she lifted her voice so he'd wake up again.

"Speech", Thoughts & You

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.