gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-17-2019, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2019, 04:43 PM by Shaye I.)
Shaye nodded softly, pulling Poem close, she understood. She understood all too well, and her daughters had been inseparable all their lives. She would never force Poem into a position she didn’t want to be in.

She nudged Poem gently, looking into her eyes, and wishing she could step down right now and devote all her energies into finding Motif. She owed it to the pack however, not to leave them without leadership. “I understand” she said gently. “I think you need to be a part of the teams looking for her.” she said the last part softly, almost to herself, as she considered the future. She would always leave a place for Poem, and she could return to her duties in the future if she wished it, but for the moment she would train Theory, who was always so willing to learn, to lead the pack. Poem could join her as Alpha in the future, if she felt up to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.