gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-17-2019, 08:19 PM

Banshee listened to Luce with alert ears and throbbing pain in her gum. Every now and again she'd wince slightly as a sharp pain would surge through her upper jaw. But, overall the pain was tolerable. Sometimes she'd have to stop speaking for a bit but other then that she could manage. "I must have missed that part.. They never told me about what I'd get." Maybe she wasn't listening. - With a shrug Banshee thought over some of the herbs she could use to ease the pain. Knowing that nothing was horribly wrong with her sort of relieved some of the mental disturbance she had been feeling.

As the girl lulled over what her aunt said a few rain drops fell upon her shoulders. Banshee tilted her head up and those beaming blue eyes captured the sight of dark grey and black rain clouds. The babe shot a look of worry to her aunt as the wind picked up a bit. The thick tendrils of her earth toned pelt danced within the strong tropical gusts. "I didn't notice the weather was getting so bad." On her way to Lucerita's den it had been dry and rather nice out. Perhaps it was a fast moving thunderstorm. But, as the girl looked back up an extreme amount of rain poured down on her. Massive droplets of water quickly soaked through her fur and her eyes went wide. Within a moment the dirt below her paws was soaked in by the rain causing quite a bit of mud. "This isn't good at all. We should get to high ground." Banshee assumed her aunt would say the same thing. As she stood awaiting Luce's reaction to the quickly building rain the babe seemed to forget the pain in her gums.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]