size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
08-18-2019, 04:03 PM
Shaye was receptive to his touch, and allowed him to hold her as she failed to stay her tears. She confessed her sorrows to him, ”can you not see those memories in the youth of Abaven?” He wanted to say their daughters, but to invoke Motif’s name would break him at that moment. He grew silent as she caught her breath and went on, her first statement nothing he hadn’t expected but then she wished a terrible favor of him.

She clung to him as he held her, the hesitation in her request obvious as she finally asked of him a great task. He needed to remove himself from his alpha duties and take up the task of finding their daughter and returning her to where she belonged. Rhyme remained silent for a long time as he processed her words. He hadn’t given much thought to leaving his post beyond naming Poem their heir. Did he want to give up the mantle of leadership, he wouldn’t be forced to when he returned. Would he be searching for the rest of his life?

Internally he shook the dark thought from himself. No, he would find Motif in a season and bring her back. ”If that is what you need of me.” He answered her softly, unsure how he felt about leaving Abaven’s reigns to one so young. Shaye would be here to guide the pup though. ”I will find her. I will bring her home.”