gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-19-2019, 10:37 AM
his quietness would continue as Brandr laid out the plan. he had nothing good to contribute; it was a solid plan that warranted no complaints. the other wolves were already nodding in agreement anyway. as they all parted to do their tasks, Benedict headed off with the main group. he knew he'd have to circle back to help Theory, so he tried to will himself to be quick about it. as Twig and Brandr exploded from the brush, he did as well. moving in tune with their actions, he'd snap at the elk from the other side he was on. it worked; they scattered as the wolf pack selected a weaker one to kill.

with one of the elk separated from their efforts, the man would turn and give a nod to Twig and Brandr before heading off to help Theory. the girl was already facing off against the coyotes and he rushed over to help her. racing to her side, Benedict tried to block the coyotes from going at the selected elk. he used his height to physically block them, but his teeth showed to reveal a more mental side. if they came close, he'd lash out and snap at them.

(ooc: this is a mess with my low ben muse; if i made a mistake anywhere let me know)

to note; benedict speaks with a slight european accent