size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-19-2019, 05:33 PM
The two Alphas had come to some very hard decisions, and now they had to fulfil their plans to enact them. With Vail’s death, Motif missing, Shaye felt like everything was crumbling away from her into ruin. It was hard to keep a straight face, but she forced herself to as she sought her little pupil. The eager to learn, sweet Theory, who always had a smile and something kind to say. She knew she was making the right decision in her. She just wished Poem and Motif could be here as well.

She called for Theory, thinking over her words carefully as she waited for the younger wolf to arrive. She knew Thoery wanted to help Abaven, and work towards its greater good. She had been training to be a diplomat, which was a great cornerstone towards becoming Heir. she wouldn’t be entering this training blind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.