size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-19-2019, 05:42 PM
Shaye was taking the children from Vail’s den today. She had contemplated the idea of moving into the healers den, but knew in the end that the scents and memories where too heartbreaking, both for herself and for the children she would now be raising. She made her way over there, grabbing beds and tickling tummies.

The children were so very young, they scarcely understood what was happening. Maybe that was better, they wouldn’t know the same sadness as she did, and when they were old enough to understand, time would have dulled the wound.

Shaye knew that when she stepped down from Alpha, which she would be doing very, very soon, she would have time to raise these tiny wolves. She would show them love and happiness, and would spend time with them, as she had not her own, split between Alpha duties as she had been.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.