size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-19-2019, 06:09 PM
Theory was quick to arrive, as she always was when the Alpha called. The larger wolf offered the pup a smile. In truth, there wasn’t a great deal of distance in their heights any longer. Soon, Theory would be an adult, and Shaye wondered if she would rival her for height.

“Hi Theory” she said, returning the greeting, and leaning forward to brush her nose into the girls furr across her forehead. Theory had become a daughter to her, over the course of their training, and her easy acceptance of Shaye in her life. “I have some news to share with you, will you take a seat?” she offered, seating herself, and looking across at Theory. Would she be overjoyed or frightened at the idea of taking on so much responsibility? “Poem isn’t ready to continue her Alpha Training at the moment, she wants to concentrate on finding Motif, but the pack still needs an Heir, someone trained and ready to take on the position.” she didn’t mention her own plans to retire, she would talk them over with the girl later, once she was a year, if she took on the position.

“I want to offer you the chance to train as Heir to Abaven. There is a very real possibility that you will become its Alpha, and Poem may join you in the role later in life. If this a responsibility you would be interested in taking on?”