Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2019, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2019, 06:59 PM by Theory.)
She already knew her answer: it burned brightly in her heart. The new life in Abaven, and all those weak or underserved, must be protected. If Poem was determined to look after their family, then Theory had to look after the pack. It was the only solution. With a soft sigh, Theo leaned into Shaye's kiss. "You'll still... help me, right? I can't do this on my own. Not yet," she pleaded. Theory had never felt more unprepared in her young life.

Nearby, Alouette watched curiously. Her young companion was clearly distressed, and although Theory used her frequently as a confidante, she wasn't privy to Shaye's current conversation. It would be something that they would discuss later, she was sure. The raven picked over the cold dirt at her feet, looking for any tasty vittles left behind.

"But of course, my answer is yes. A million times yes. I love Abaven," she said, a bit choked up. This pack would always be home. Her mother and brother were buried here. She had lived almost her entire life within in its borders; she knew nothing else, needed nothing else.

""