size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-19-2019, 07:11 PM
Theory leaned into her, and Shaye pulled the young girl closer. She felt her age a lot these days, especially around one still so young and innocent like Theory. Despite all the sadness in her heart, she managed a soft laugh when Theory spoke next. “Yes, I’ll be training you, and i’ll be here every step of the way” she promised Theory. She had told the girl there was a very real possibility that she would be Alpha. But she wasn’t about to throw her into the deep end and see if she could swim.

“I’m glad, I love this pack too, and I want nothing more then to pass it down to someone who understands what Abaven means, and wants to grow its values.” she said, her heart easing more than a little at seeing Theory’s joy, “Alright, well, since that's settled, we need to go over a training plan” she said, treating Theory like the adult she almost was, and had already forced to be. “You’ve already started learning about diplomacy and where the packs lay in the land, I'll also need to teach you a small bit of each skill, hunting, healing, fighting, ect. You’ll need to learn to pass every job around not take it on yourself, but understanding what needs to go into it will help you deligate” she explained