Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-19-2019, 07:37 PM
She basked in the attention her family was quick to give them. Congratulations were offered and Belle gave all of them a warm smile as they congregated. She was a little disappointed not to see everyone, but wouldn’t let it disrupt her high spirits. Belle was glad to see her sister had her new companion with her, but she also worried for her Shamyn. She hoped the dog would help bring her back to full health. It seemed to be the last of them had trickled in, but even Sirius made an appearance. She smiled at him as he took at seat and Archon grabbed her attention before starting. She offered a warm grin to the father of her children before he started to speak to her gathered family.

Archon spoke mostly about their pups, and explained eagerly their lineage. Deathbelle lifted her head a little higher, knowing that her brood had unlimited potential. She wasn’t blind though, she knew that most of them couldn’t bring themselves to believe something so far fetched. Archon was convinced though, and so thoroughly that she would proudly call herself mother to godlings. He finished quickly, and looked to her if she had anything to add.

”I present,” she said with a soft voice, loud enough only that those around her would hear and she might not disturb the babies. She moved the fur from covering their tiny bodies at her side and motioned to eat one in turn. ”Venom, Toxicity, Plague, Pestilence, and Calamity.” She smiled brightly as she looked back up, expecting to see adoration. Her lilac gaze fell on Archon.

”Archon, we brought these beautiful lives into the world out of a sense of duty, but now more than ever I feel like I need to be with you.” Her mismatched ears fell to her skull as she paused, and took in the massive wolf she had fallen so heavily in love with. ”Will you marry me, Lord Abraxas?” She asked in front of all of those she was closest to, she had taken in their opinions, Archon’s beliefs were laid out before them. She wanted this for her, for their children and for the two of them.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.