Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-19-2019, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2019, 07:50 PM by Theory.)
Theory nodded shyly, still too overwhelmed to speak. Being alpha of Abaven was something she had secretly dreamed about for so long, but hadn't ever breathed of to her siblings or parents. The best she thought that she could obtain was ruling alongside Poem, and now Shaye offered her the heir position outright. It was a frightening responsibility. How would she break the news to Poem? To her other siblings? Perhaps Shaye had already told Poem, but she wasn't sure.

"Who else knows about this... change?" She asked, a hint of nervousness in her voice. Theo knew why Noir was being punished. Did this put her at risk too? Would they need to announce this to the whole pack? Suddenly, she felt a bit queasy. Compared to those questions, Shaye's reminder that she would need to learn a little bit of everything seemed like a cakewalk. "I've already assisted in a pack hunt," she said shyly. Hunting with Brandr, Benedict, and the strange female had been a lot of fun. "I helped drive off some coyotes." Theo was unable to keep some pride from creeping into her voice.

""