Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-20-2019, 02:16 PM

Sirius approached and Zee stood a little taller to prepare herself. Though she wanted to simply enjoy his company and be happy to have him home, there was the elephant in the room needing addressing. Sirius was parading around the pack calling her his wife, Harbringr called her Mrs Sirius. Something had to be done.

His little leopard came for her first, and she cracked the smallest of smiles at it as her paw was used as a headrest. "Quit it, I'm trying to be mad." She whispered to the cub, nudging it's nose with her own before looking back up to her so called husband with a straight face. He came close and gave her a kiss before pulling back to speak. "Oh, I'm Zee now? Not wife?" She raised a brow towards him, trying hard to remain deadpan.

Clouds rushed overhead, darkening the sky in mere moments. Zee's stern expression became exceptionally concerned as she looked up to the brewing storm. She leaned down to grasp the cub in her mouth so she could stand without displacing him, gesturing to Sirius with her muzzle to come inside. Blue-tinted fur stood on end as her anxiety began to build, and she hurried inside the den. The cub was placed gently upon Sirius' blanket, and then she turned back to wait for him to follow.

"As I was saying..." She tried to retain her even tone but her voice couldn't contain the small distracted shaking at the weather's instantaneous change. More thunderstorms? Great, how was she going to stay mad at him when he was her comfort during the storms? "I don't remember us ever having a wedding." She eyed him carefully, gaze cautiously moving back occasionally to the darkened skies out the front door.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.