gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-20-2019, 03:21 PM
They had seemed to come to an understanding. Lucretia relaxed a hair, letting out a breath. It felt good to come to a mutual understanding. They had been at odds for so long. All Luce had ever wanted Zee to understand was that, no matter what, her work came first; sometimes that meant the emotional health of the pack as well. She was a practiced healer with many talents. Wounds didn't exist only as superficial cuts and bruises. Internal, mental strife was just as important to tend to in order to ensure a full, complete holistic approach to the pack's overall health.

"Well..." she thought on the matter. Would Zee think it was funny that she had once had a childhood crush on Sirius? Unrequited, of course, but those feelings were light years away now. Luce decided not to mention it. "No, I don't think I've ever been in love. Not for real." What would she do? Well, even if she'd never been in love, Lucretia found her answer easily. "I would tread carefully and protect my heart," she answered honestly, creeping forward to touch the tips of her paws to Zee's. Luce wanted to offer her some comfort, but she wasn't quite sure how.