Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-21-2019, 01:23 AM

Fracture had not kept him waiting long. The dark male arrived rather swiftly, something that Ace could appreciate. Since the beginning he had been loyal, and Ace only wanted to ensure that Fracture was doing well and to see where his ambitions and goals would take him. "Thank you for taking the time to meet with me, Fracture." He dipped his head to him in appreciation and respect. He imagined the man had things to attend to, so he didn't want to take up too much of his time. "I've not had the chance to speak with you one on one, so I'd like to take the opportunity today to do that. I was made aware of your feat against a cougar on our borders not too long ago, and for that I must thank you for taking the initiative in defending our borders and protecting the pups from potential harm." He offered a smile to the Squire, wondering what he might have to say to that before...

Attention turned when he heard the soft shuffling of tiny paws, but several pairs of them. He searched the pines for the source of the sound, and soon enough he spotted a small group of..."Otters?" His voice betrayed confusion and surprise. Otters didn't live in the North lands...and yet, here was a group of them that looked worse for wear, thin, dirty, and likely hungry. What were they doing out here? He glanced to Fracture for a moment, wondering what he thought of the situation. The otters would clearly not be a threat in their presence. In the condition they were in, any sort of fighting would definitely mean their end. They would be too weak to fight, and they looked too weak to run. Would they even survive over night? He wasn't so sure...

"Acere"||Winter