Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-24-2019, 03:37 PM

A call at the border drew his attention, and he was curious as to who it was. Obviously nobody he had met before because the voice was unrecognizable and he had a knack for remembering the voices of those he had met in the past. He was patrolling on the opposite side of the territory, so it took him a little longer than usual to get to where someone waited. He briefly wondered if it was someone from one of the other packs, but having known some of the other leaders and knowing this was none of them, he doubted it. There were perhaps a couple he hadn't met, however, such as Lirim and Risen. If there were any others he was unaware of that was also a possibility. He had yet to go to the others packs to consider talking about an alliance, but did the pack really need them? It wouldn't be a bad idea to ally with some of them. After all, at some point in time there was always the chance of a pack with darker tendencies rising up, and while he personally knew Winterfell could handle such a possible threat, he wasn't so sure about the other packs.

Crimson gaze spotted a most peculiar looking she-wolf, her coat more green than anything. At first he might have mistaken her for part of the forest, but the blood red gaze that looked back knocked that thought out of the park. Was this simply a visitor? Someone seeking information? Perhaps someone coming to join? The possibilities were endless. He approached until he was a respectable distance from her, head dipping in a greeting. "Welcome to Winterfell, how may I be of assistance to you?"

"Acere"||Winter