size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-21-2019, 11:03 AM

Speech

He'd buried her beside her daughter, one mound of the earth mostly grown over in grass though it was swiftly dying in the late autumn cold, and a new fresh mound marking where Jewell had been laid to rest, he'd gathered a few less wilted flowers placing some on his nieces' gave and the rest on Jewell's grave. His mind was spinning, he had had so many plans for the upcoming days and knew a lot of his duties couldn't wait, but now he'd need to find time to visit the last of Jewell's kids, the only nephew he had left, assuming Blaise had simply vanished as he had done before.

As he stared blankly at the gravesite he felt his eyes prickling for the first time since he'd found his sister earlier that morning. As he'd broken the news to his niece he'd kept it strong, his jaw locked like a dam against the flood of his grief. Torin stood stock still, his limbs locked in place as he finally let himself feel the familiar cold of grief settle over him. Just as he'd thought we was starting to get his family back... his sister, the one he'd been closest too for the last few years, well he'd let her slip away hadn't he? That guilt settled onto his shoulders and he ducked his head, if he hadn't been frozen in his standing position he'd have been hunched over himself.

Art by Sam2015
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3