size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-21-2019, 11:59 AM

speech

He'd left only a few hours after burying her, he knew he had a short period of time to allow himself to mourn. He had to call a meeting soon, too much had been left to stew without proper address and he couldn't let his grief stop him when nothing else would wait. So he was still in the first wave of his mourning when he arrived at the shrine. He's managed to stop crying some time ago but it would be obvious to see when looked upon but Torin was beyond the point of caring about that right now.

The man would stop at the clear scent marker, the tiniest hint of pride creeping into him as he smelled his nephew clear in the markers, clearly, he was taking his new duties seriously. But as he tipped his head back the realization of what he was about to drop into his nephew's lap settled like a rock in the pit of his stomach. He'd finally sing the melancholy song, asking for his nephew and for Pegasus, knowing he couldn't simply take a packmate away from the alpha with no notice.

Original Coding by Shelby
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3