gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
08-21-2019, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:18 PM by Célestin.)

speech

Célestin's head cocked to the side as he heard his uncle's call, noting there was a tone to the song that told him of some sadness. He felt some dread come over him and the man swallowed hard, setting his paws on the path that would lead towards the border, though he didn't rush as he might of otherwise. He arrived in time, his tail beating the air weakly as he spotted his uncle and an uncertain smile gracing his features. He closed the gap so it was a comfortable distance between the two wolves, but as he observed his uncle he could see the rawness in his eyes, a sign of crying?

That took the rainbow man aback, his uncle hadn't been one for open emotional expressions when he'd been in Lirim, but as he'd observed at the festival it seemed as he'd matured he'd become more open but that didn't make the sight of his clearly upset uncle any less distressing. "Torin?" He asked, uncertainty creeping into his voice.

Art by Blue-Onyx
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3