size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-21-2019, 12:37 PM

speech

Somehow it felt both like a million years and two seconds between his call and the young men he'd summoned would arrive, both of them clearly uncertain, worried upon seeing him in his state. Torin swallowed hard, suddenly unsure how he could even vocalize what he had to, even after having told his niece. He ducked his head for a moment, screwing his eyes shut and taking a few deep breaths.

"CĂ©lestin," He began, watching as his nephew's eyes grew wide with uncertainty. "This morning I- I found your mother. She'd passed away last night, her last moments were spent with you're- my father. He told me she wasn't distressed in those final moments, that he'd done everything he could to give her comfort." Even if Zell had adopted Jewell in her final moments he suspected his nephew wasn't about to start considering him his grandfather.

"She's been buried beside your sister, I- I figured you'd want to know, and I want to offer you a chance to visit her grave." He swung his gaze towards Pegasus. Somehow he didn't suspect the young man would stop his nephew from visiting but he wanted to make it clear he wasn't about to steal the boy away.

Original Coding by Shelby
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3