gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
08-21-2019, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:18 PM by Célestin.)

speech

Célestin wasn't certain if he'd simply missed Pegasus when he arrived of if he'd arrived after him but as he became aware of his friend he shuffled closer to him, seeking comfort in the proximity of his friend. Torin seemed to be composing himself and then would meet his gaze, and begin speaking. He felt that unease harden into a pit, growing in his stomach as his uncle spoke his name allowed. The rainbow man didn't speak as Torin explained what he'd been through, but as the reality of what his uncle was telling him started to sink in Célestin felt his legs starting to shake, growing weaker. At that moment he would seek to lean into Pegasus, looking for support emotionally and physically from his friend, decorum be damned.

Torin said he wanted to offer Célestin a chance to visit the grave and he nodded numbly. "I'd like to go and- and say goodbye." His voice wavered as he spoke his thoughts aloud, saying it made it feel real. Then he sought out his friend's gaze, trying to seek comfort in him. "Can you come with me?" He whispered, unable to voice his weakness in front of his uncle but the truth was he wasn't sure he could face this alone, even with his family around him, he felt certain he'd be unable to even make the journey without Pegasus there to help.

Art by Blue-Onyx
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3