Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-21-2019, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2019, 01:02 PM by Heloise.)

she smiled down at the girl as she tried to pronounce her name. "yes, it is quite a mouthful" Heloise went on mournfully, shaking her head "I wonder why my parents gave me such a name... if you like, you may call me Lou." she gave a playful wink at the girl. Heloise was a bit of a mouthful for children. anything to make it easier on the distressed girl. she didn't seem to have a lot of confidence. a pity, she was a lovely little thing. no doubt she'd hear that as she grew up.

Incendio and Idalia. both lovely names. they were close, as twins often are; she could plainly see they loved each other. but red and blind... she had briefly met Volcanic one day. though that seemed like ages ago. "Incendio and Idalia... it is good to meet you. well, I'm quite lucky to have actually. you see, I am quite bored and wanted to play... but all the other grown-ups are off doing chores" Heloise made a face for their benefit. "I was wondering if you both wanted to play... anything you like. or I could tell you a story?"

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag