size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
08-21-2019, 08:15 PM
she bit back a sharp retort of Hannibal not needing to ask her permission to talk. technically, as far as the Hjarrandi were concerned, he 'owned' her now. but she knew that wasn't fair; he had done what he had to do to ensure their children's safety. but again, Dutch had no illusions. she was just the mother of three kids and in no way special like she longed to be with another wolf. she merely responded by resting her chin on her front paws, looking as depressed as ever. "no, I'm not fine" she agreed quietly. part of her mind scared her. part of it blamed the kids for this course of action. if she had been less impulsive, maybe things wouldn't be like this.

but that also wasn't fair. she didn't know where these feelings came from. she wanted them gone. she wanted to go back to normal. but Dutch refused to bitch to Hannibal about her problems. he may show her affection, but they were not mates. and after the Hjarrandi, she was finding it difficult to talk openly and laugh. "this 'fine femme' doesn't know what's wrong with her, Hannibal" she admitted softly, closing her eyes. she wasn't going to get into it with him. old her would have made a snarky comment or two but now she just felt dead inside. "but if you have a solution so I don't feel this fucking useless anymore, I'm all ears." an ear would pique forward, but she still laid there and listened to the sound of his voice. hoping to focus on his confidence and inhale some of it herself.

"speech"

dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.