Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-21-2019, 09:31 PM
The battle hardened warlord gave a nod, pleased with the answer, even if he would not show it. The vultures out numbered them greatly, many winging silently in the air above them, others finding purchase in natural formations or growth around them. It was clear to Sirius that they, or at least, the white wolf, was the center of their attention.

"Very well then." He told the stranger. He woukd have to get his name, so he could know who it was who owed him a life debt. "I will get you out alive, and you will owe me." The titan didnt phrase it as a question. He was accustomed to throwing around his formidable strength and receiving no resistance. Well, other then that of the Klein, but he did not push his former masters.

Sirius moved forward, placing himself beside the smaller wolf, shielding him from sun and partial view with his superior height. "Move when I move." Sirius instructed, expecting a response from the birds the moment they tried to leave this eerie ring.