build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-21-2019, 09:33 PM

As Corvus gently corrected her yearning for a more intense fighting experience, Theory winced and folded her ears. He was smart, that was for sure. Even if she wanted to be stronger right now, she wouldn't be of any use if she trained so hard that she hurt herself. It was so hard to be patient, though! Especially when it felt like so much was on the line. "You're right," she admitted, flicking her ears forward hesitantly. "That's a smart idea. I guess I have to be careful, even I want to be really, really strong really, really fast." Theory laughed, her short tail twitching merrily with the sound.

His answer to her "big" question surprised her. Potential? She had always thought that she faded into the background compared to her siblings. "Why not Poem or Motif?" She pried. "Or Verse... or Noir?" Okay, maybe she was prying too much... but no one had really encouraged her except Shaye. With Rhyme gone to look for Motif, she was feeling a little starved for attention. Maybe she should get out more. Everyone was wrapped up with recent events - while typically a heir was under intense scrutiny, besides her training sessions with Shaye, Theory was left to her own devices. It made for a lonely last few weeks.

"Never mind," she said quickly. "What should we do first?"

"Speech"