gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-21-2019, 10:07 PM
Sirius confirmed a bit of what she already knew, he was a guard and he’d protect her. However, that wasn’t even all of it. The young Venom watched him as he shifted slightly, holding her loosely as he contemplated his next words. He explained himself, and what he was there for her to use as. She giggled softly, flicking her forked tongue at him as he tickled her belly. She didn’t quite understand the gravity of his words, but it made her feel powerful. She puffed her chest, but still allowed him to keep her in his arms.

”You’ll beat up anyone, Seer?” She asked curiously, not that she had any plans to use that power. Mostly she wanted to be able to do what he did. She wanted to be the one to beat up her own tormentors, and loom herself. ”Will you teach me?” Venom was too eager for her own good, but she wanted to learn much more quickly than her mother did. She wriggled from his grasp now and stood in front of him in a play bow her dual toned tail wagging behind her.
[Image: ven-sig.png]