Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2019, 10:16 PM

Listening to his verbiages and inhaling his scent brought her back home. But, when she blinked back into reality she was still standing at the male's borders. Her red gaze took in his sandy pelt and beautiful blue eyes. Andromeda couldn't say he was hard on the eyes, but she tempered her wandering gaze to be respectful and polite. The babe couldn't help but to offer a delightful smile as she listened to the description of the packs. It seemed to be rather ideal. Small, strong, expanding, and welcoming. With a swift nod and a flick of her tail the slender Wolfess raised a brow, "Olympia sounds wonderful!" With a flutter of those long onyx lashes the gal spoke up once again. "Overall I am well rounded with fighting, hunting, and healing knowledge. But, my expertise lies within diplomacy and politics. Due to my upbringing I have been taught the workings of pack relations, governing, and envoy duties." Andromeda lowered her head slightly, "Perhaps you may find me to be an asset to your pack."

"speak."