Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-22-2019, 01:11 AM

Zee's brows furrowed and she prepared to give him a proper retort before a crack boomed in the sky. The servant's body stiffened and she clenched her jaw hard, trying to keep the fear at bay. This was not the time to curl into her titan and enjoy his quiet, looming comfort. She was trying to have a serious conversation here, and first the leopard cub and now mother nature herself was trying to lessen the impact.

She huffed quietly, gaze flitting cautiously out the open door before settling back upon his face. "No- well, mmm." Zee grumbled the end of her reply, sighing. "It's not fair to ask Deathbelle to allow us to have a wedding, Sirius." She told him honestly, voice softening. Couldn't he see? That their Empress had given them a gift that hurt her so badly? Zee did not want to shove it in her face further.

"Although.. I do wish to be with you, just, maybe we could take it slower? Officially, at least?" As she spoke, the harsh pattering of rain began to slow and the skies outside began to lighten. Zee's head tilted as she observed the weather over Sirius' shoulder for a moment before she shook her head dismissively and returned to the conversation at hand.

"You can call me what you want while we're alone." She allowed carefully, understanding the protective and possessive drive of his that she'd fallen in love with. "But, if you'd like me to consider myself your wife... I need something of you first." A small smile touched her lips and she paused, searching his eyes. "We can skip the wedding for now- until things in Ashen settle -and go straight to the honeymoon."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.