ardent

my, what nice tushes you have (Kai sale)

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
08-22-2019, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2019, 09:28 AM by Ashmedai.)
Ashmedai listened as Chaos sassed everyone at the bidding. Way to make it personal. Acere sassed back and Ash shot a glance at Chaos, his mind chanting: fight, fight, fight. It would be good for Chaos to get in there and fight some other wolves. Flex some power and all. When Acere offered a raid, Ash's maw made a dramatic little "o" shape as he eyed Chaos again. "You just gonna take that?" he whispered to his brother, egging him on a bit.

Acere thanked Shaye for trying to help free Kai and it kind of sunk in. That's why Ty was looking so desperate? The two must have been friends. Ash snorted to himself. "Well, I don't think I can compete with a raid, and I don't really think some lousy armor does either," he said, finding some reason to drop out of the bid. He'd rather Kai be free anyway, but he didn't want them to know that. "Ah well, I withdraw my bids. Good luck Chaos!"

Ashmedai stretched lazily and took a step back. He still wanted to watch, but he was out of the bidding for now.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.