gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-22-2019, 08:08 PM

Chrys shrugged as Thaddeus told him his words made no sense. He didn't really know what else to say or do to make the man believe him. Thad would just have to come to the realization on his own. The healer started to carefully put things away in his pack, pausing again as Thaddeus spoke. Bolla continued getting everything put together. "I didn't use that much and its still autumn I have time to gather more. Besides I just couldn't leave you there to die." He really couldn't. This was likely another concept Thaddeus would be unable to understand but Chrysanthos had no way to explain it. Now, one of the Abraxas he could probably leave to bleed out but not a frightened man who'd clearly been a victim of atrocities.

why... why did someone have to die for me to finally get help?

Bolla paused and Chrys looked on sadly, uncertain if he should speak or not. "I'm sorry, I don't have an answer." All he could do was be truthful. It was an age old question, why bad things happened. He often asked himself that in regards to his father. Why had all of that happened? Chrys settled his pack onto his back and started kicking dirt onto the fire. "I need to head out to gather more herbs. Will… will you be alright here til I get back?"