Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
08-22-2019, 08:18 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Harbringr settled down across from his brother, laying sphynx-like as he seized the bird in his jaws. Carefully he began to rip out feathers until he got down to flesh. The two ate for a moment before Hannibal spoke again. Hari chose to gnaw thoughtfully on the bird carcass. He knew the pack had to split as much as he wished it wasn't so. It was unfortunate to have their family back together again only to have to split them up but he knew the packs would be close to one another and he could always go visiting at his leisure. He'd helped Belle while she got her pack going and she was proving to be an excellent queen. He felt he ought to do the same for Hannibal. Besides, when he'd first come to this country it was with the purpose of serving under his brother while the Klein Empire was rebuilt.

"Yes, I would. Belle is well set here in Ashen with many skill wolves to assist her. Another fresh start has my interest. I may re-evaluate in the year to come but I would not seek to leave you short on help. Does this work for you, brother?"