gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
08-22-2019, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 07:17 PM by Lili.)

Reclaiming my time.

Lili could escape the den quicker than her father, though she was certain the slate man would be on her heels soon enough, though he'd seemed slow to rouse when she'd looked at him last. The girl hadn't been sleeping well tonight, nightmares of beasts of all sizes plauging her, so she'd been awake when the call for her father had rung out. Somehow the girl was more confident awake than asleep so she wriggled herself free.

Lili knew she'd been told not to wander many many times but she was certain her parents couldn't be too angry if she stayed in the packlands right? Besides if her dad was teaching her how to be an alpha like him then it was her duty to answer calls at the border too right? So the girl would plod towards the border with all the grace and dominance the tiny girl could muster, which was exactly none, instead she mostly marched stiff legged. She narrowed her eyes as she squinted at a shape she could just see. A single red light high above her, it was only when she realized she'd scented another that she realized she was staring up at behemoth of a man, a wolf.

Lili puffed out her chest, lifting her chin and speaking as confidently as she could. "I'm Lili! Primimissum of Lirim," she started unaware of her stumble over her rank, "what are you doing here?" Okay so her dad hadn't actually taken her to meet any visitors yet so she wasn't sure the actual decorum, instead speaking with the bluntness of a child.

"A mile a minute" & No filter

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3