Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
08-22-2019, 11:56 PM

Pestilence spooked a little as her aunt came into view, her small legs still trembling slightly beneath her. Her aunt was as mysterious and dark as the ghosts she could talk to, and Pesto's head lowered to look between the Klein woman's legs and see if a spooky spirit might be looming behind her. Pandora spoke then, and Pesto spooked once more before clearing her throat and doing her best to stand straight.

"I just wanted someone to hang out with." She lied. The last thing Pestilence would willingly go do in her spare time was to hang around with ghosts and phantoms, but she didn't want to appear too eager. Whatever came up in conversation would just come up, right? That way Pandora would not be able to report back to Pesto's mother and father that she'd been questioning her religion. "Hang out with, chat with, maybe.. see what I want to be when I grow up." The pup did her best to feign nonchalance, turning away from the Klein to kick a small mound of dirt with her paw as she spoke. Purple gaze moved sideways to observe her Aunt from the corners of her eyes, her curiosity and intrigue coming through against her will. "What's a priestess do?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."